- Can I run COBRA on my own PC?
- How long will it take to reconstruct a 3D image?
- What is the difference between demo and commercial (licensed) Cobra?
- I have a complete set of Cobra executable files. What should I do to make Cobra work properly? What if I want to keep two sets of Cobra files residing in different folders and corresponding to different Cobra versions? How to install (uninstall) COBRA manually?
- What would be a recommended PC?
- What would be a recommended graphics card (GPU)?
- The top-of-the-line graphics card is not available or does not fit my budget. Give me an idea about the reconstruction performance if I use a less powerful card?
- Which type of PC (hyper-threaded, multi-core, etc.) should I use to get the best performance?
- Is Cobra working (compatible) with Windows XP 64-bit and Windows 7 64-bit? Does Exxim have any plans to offer a special 64-bit version of Cobra?
- How to install COBRA on a PC cluster?
- Cluster solutions: how to achieve the best reconstruction performance?
- Cluster solutions: are all nodes required to be the same PCs (shall a cluster be homogeneous)?
- How can I get a price list? How can I buy a license for COBRA?
- What support do I get from Exxim?
- Can I update Cobra to a new version and is it free?
- Can I upgrade Cobra license (for example from the basic stand-alone to SDK)?
- I have downloaded the latest COBRA package, but failed to install it. What do I do?
- When I start COBRA, I get the splash screen with the logo, but then nothing happens. What is the problem? What kind of help I can get from Exxim?
- I can start Cobra GUI but the reconstruction process cannot be started or “hangs down”. What is the problem? What kind of help I can get from Exxim?
- Output slices come out blank. What is the problem?
- Output image comes out corrupted (low/high contrast, over-/underflow, distorted geometry, totally wrong content). What is the problem? What kind of help I can get from Exxim?
- How to upload a dataset to the Exxim's FTP site so Exxim engineers may analyze my problem and help to resolve it?
- I want Exxim people to help with my case but my dataset is too big to upload. What should I do?
- I unstalled the latest nVidia driver. Since that COBRA GUI does not work properly (strange effects with pull-down menu and vertical tabs). What should I do?
- What formats are accepted for the input projections?
- What information, contained inside some images (TIFF, DICOM), can be utilized?
- Can slices be saved in DICOM format with .dcm file extension? Is it possible to modify the tag values or add new tags into the DICOM header?
- Give some more information about the data types and sizes of the preprocd_proj.000 and logged_proj.000 files?
- How to define a factual slice number that have been saved on the disk in a stacked volume mode?
- How to calibrate the reconstruction output to Hounsfield units (HU)? How does calibration depend on scanner settings?
- What is the difference between the tags PARTAG_PROJACQUIRED and PARTAG_PROJRECON?
- Can you give more detail on PARTAG_SCALEFACTOR and OPTAG_SLICESCALE?
- Is it always better to run a detector at its full resolution?
- What are these text files found in COBRA work directory: ANGLE_ARRAY, HORTILTING_ARRAY, ORIGDETDIST_ARRAY, etc.?
- Could you please help us by telling us the operations that you do to create and apply the projection matrices?
- How to calibrate the reconstruction output to Hounsfield Units? How does calibration depend on scanner settings?
- How can I make a geometry calibration phantom myself?
- How to reconstruct directly from .cat file.